If you plan to travel with your animal over state or international boundaries, you are required to have proper documentation for your pet. Certain information would be required in addition to an exam at the appropriate time prior to travel. The timing of health certificates is very specific, so make sure to let us know you need one when scheduling so that we can make sure we have all the required information and the timing of the appointment if appropriate.